Find the answer to your questions
Can I make partial payments?
Partial payments are allowed once the loan is in default. The higher and the sooner you can pay off your loan, the cheaper it will be.
Partial payments prior to maturity are not allowed. Prior to maturity, they must be settled for the total amount due on the specific day.
Other questions that may interest you
- How do I make my loan repayments?
- Does Neman-Lida.com collect the loan at maturity?
- What happens if I cannot pay on the agreed date?
- Where can I check the status of my loan?
- Can I make partial payments?
- Can I anticipate the payment of my loan?
- What happens if I cancel my bank account?
- What happens if my bank card is blocked?