Bulls vs. Lakers: how to watch, schedule, live broadcast information, playing time, TV channel
Los Angeles @ Chicago
Current records: Los Angeles 16-14; Chicago 17-10
What there is to know
The Chicago Bulls will return home after a two-game road trip. They will face the Los Angeles Lakers at 8 p.m. ET Sunday at the United Center after having had a few days off. Neither Chicago nor Los Angeles have been able to muster much offensive firepower in their last few games, so count on defense to decide this one.
The Bulls must suffer after a devastating 118-92 loss to the Miami Heat last week. Shooting goaltender Zach LaVine put in a good effort for the losing team as he shot 7 for 11 from beyond the arc and finished with 33 points and seven boards.
Meanwhile, the game between the Lakers and the Minnesota Timberwolves last Friday wasn’t a total blowout, but with Los Angeles falling 110-92 on the road, it was set to become one. Los Angeles was down 85-65 by the end of the third quarter, which was just too hard to recover. Forward Wayne Ellington didn’t really make a difference for Los Angeles; Ellington played for 29 minutes but scored just eight points.
The Bulls are the favorites in this one, with an expected margin of victory of 4.5 points. They were consistent ATS cash generators when favored (12-5), so they could be worth a quick bet.
With the two teams each stumbling over defeat, both will be hungry for victory. Check back to see which team is capable of making their way through the victory column.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
- Or: United Center – Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBC Sports Chicago
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 231.15
The Bulls are a 4.5 point favorite against the Lakers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The punters were very much in line with the betting community on this one as the game opened with a 4.5 point spread and stayed there.
Over / Under: -110
See the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Los Angeles have won eight of their last 12 games against Chicago.
- November 15, 2021 – Chicago 121 vs. Los Angeles 103
- January 23, 2021 – Los Angeles 101 vs. Chicago 90
- January 08, 2021 – Los Angeles 117 vs. Chicago 115
- November 05, 2019 – Los Angeles 118 vs. Chicago 112
- March 12, 2019 – Los Angeles 123 vs. Chicago 107
- January 15, 2019 – Los Angeles 107 vs. Chicago 100
- January 26, 2018 – Los Angeles 108 v Chicago 103
- November 21, 2017 – Los Angeles 103 vs. Chicago 94
- November 30, 2016 – Los Angeles 96 vs. Chicago 90
- November 20, 2016 – Chicago 118 v Los Angeles 110
- February 21, 2016 – Chicago 126 v Los Angeles 115
- Jan 28, 2016 – Chicago 114 v Los Angeles 91