Hawks vs Hornets: How to Watch, Schedule, Live Stream, Game Time, TV Channel
through 3 quarters
Fans are certainly getting their money’s worth as the Charlotte Hornets and Atlanta Hawks totaled 193 points in three quarters. there is still a win for each team, but Charlotte is ahead 99-94.
The Hornets have relied on little forward Cody Martin, who has 17 points on top of five rebounds, and power forward Miles Bridges, who has 19 points.
Atlanta was led by forward John Collins, who so far has 22 points and four assists as well as nine boards.
the Hawks have wasted 90% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this season, so this one looks pretty much over.
Charlotte @ Atlanta
Current records: Charlotte 13-11; Atlanta 12-11
What there is to know
This Sunday, the Charlotte Hornets hope to fill the gaps in a defense that has allowed an average of 115.38 points per game. They will face the Atlanta Hawks at 6 p.m. ET Sunday at State Farm Arena after having had a few days off. These two teams are ready to turn the tide after losing close matches in their previous matches.
It was tight but no cigar for the Hornets as they lost 127-125 to the Milwaukee Bucks last Wednesday. Charlotte was leading 41-25 at the end of the first quarter, but couldn’t hold onto the lead. A silver lining for them was the play of point guard LaMelo Ball, who shot 8 for 15 from beyond the arc and finished with 36 points, nine cents and five rebounds.
Speaking of close games: It was a hotly contested game, but Atlanta had to settle for a 98-96 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers last Friday. The game was as close as the punters had predicted, but the Hawks had been the small favorite to come. Despite the loss, they got strong performances from point guard Trae Young, who had a double-double with 25 points and ten assists, and power forward Danilo Gallinari, who had 18 points in addition to eight rebounds. .
The losses put Charlotte at 13-11 and Atlanta at 12-11. Charlotte and Atlanta are 4-6 after wins this season, but that symmetry won’t last long.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Or: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: Bally Sports SE Charlotte
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 18.00
Hawks are solid 6.5-point favorite against Hornets, latest says NBA odds.
The punters had a good idea of ââthe line for this one, as the game opened with the Hawks as the 7.5-point favorite.
Over / Under: -110
History of the series
Charlotte has won 13 of her last 22 games against Atlanta.
- November 20, 2021 – Atlanta 115 vs. Charlotte 105
- April 11, 2021 – Atlanta 105 vs. Charlotte 101
- January 09, 2021 – Charlotte 113 vs. Atlanta 105
- January 06, 2021 – Charlotte 102 vs. Atlanta 94
- March 09, 2020 – Atlanta 143 v Charlotte 138
- December 08, 2019 – Atlanta 122 v Charlotte 107
- February 09, 2019 – Charlotte 129 vs. Atlanta 120
- November 28, 2018 – Charlotte 108 vs. Atlanta 94
- November 25, 2018 – Atlanta 124 vs. Charlotte 123
- November 06, 2018 – Charlotte 113 vs. Atlanta 102
- March 15, 2018 – Charlotte 129 vs. Atlanta 117
- January 31, 2018 – Charlotte 123 vs. Atlanta 110
- January 26, 2018 – Charlotte 121 vs. Atlanta 110
- October 20, 2017 – Charlotte 109 v Atlanta 91
- April 11, 2017 – Atlanta 103 v Charlotte 76
- March 20, 2017 – Charlotte 105 vs. Atlanta 90
- December 17, 2016 – Charlotte 107 v Atlanta 99
- November 18, 2016 – Charlotte 100 vs. Atlanta 96
- February 28, 2016 – Atlanta 87 v Charlotte 76
- January 13, 2016 – Charlotte 107 v Atlanta 84
- November 01, 2015 – Atlanta 94 vs. Charlotte 92
- October 30, 2015 – Atlanta 97 vs. Charlotte 94
Atlanta injury report
- Cam Reddish: Out (Disease)
- Onyeka Okongwu: outside (shoulder)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: absent (ankle)
- De’Andre Hunter: Out (wrist)
Injury report for Charlotte
- Cody Martin: Decision during the match (Illness)
- Mason Plumlee: Released (Covid-19)
- Jalen McDaniels: absent (Covid-19)
- Terry Rozier: absent (Covid-19)
- LaMelo Ball: Exit (Covid-19)