How to Watch Jazz vs Pelicans: TV Channel, NBA Live Stream Info, Start Time
through 2 quarters
Pundits predicted a win for the Utah Jazz, but it’s not certain at this point. At halftime, neither team has the game up, but Utah leads 47-46 against the New Orleans Pelicans.
The Jazz were led by small striker Bojan Bogdanovic, who so far has 16 points with two boards. New Orleans haven’t had any offensive highlights so far, with all players limited to nine points or less.
The Pelicans haven’t been a great team in the second half this year, losing 92% of the time while they were at the break.
New Orleans @ Utah
Current records: New Orleans 4-16; Utah 12-6
What there is to know
The New Orleans Pelicans have enjoyed the comforts of home in their last two games, but now they have to hit the road. They will face Utah Jazz at 9 p.m. ET on Friday at the Vivint Arena. If the game looks like the Pelicans’ 129-124 victory in their previous meeting in March, the scorer will be very busy.
The Washington Wizards usually have all the answers at home, but New Orleans proved too difficult a challenge on Wednesday. New Orleans overtook Washington 127-102. With New Orleans ahead 72-50 at halftime, the game was already almost over. Among those leading the charge for them was small forward Brandon Ingram, who had 26 points in addition to five rebounds.
As for Utah, they can’t say they have nothing to thank for this Thanksgiving week. On Wednesday, they got a 110-104 W against the Oklahoma City Thunder. It was another big night for Jazz center Rudy Gobert, who dropped a double-double on 17 rebounds and 15 points as well as five blocks. It’s been nine straight games in which Gobert has taken at least 11 rebounds.
The Pelicans are clearly the underdogs, so they’re hoping it’s the size of the fight that determines this one. Smart bettors are the ones who keep their money on New Orleans opponents every time they hit the road.
The wins took New Orleans to 4-16 and Utah to 12-6. A pair of offensive numbers to keep in mind before kick-off: New Orleans only managed to reverse 42.40 percent of their shots, which is the fifth-most field goal percentage bottom of the league. Utah’s offense has more to brag about, as they enter the competition with the second-most points per game in the league at 112.3. The cards are therefore definitely stacked in their favor.
How to watch
- When: Friday at 9 p.m. ET
- Or: Vivint Arena – Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: ATTSN Rocky Mountain
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 12.88
The Jazz are a big favorite with 13.5 points against the Pelicans, according to the latest NBA odds.
The punters had a good idea of ââthe line for this one, as the game opened with the Jazz as the 12.5-point favorite.
Over / Under: -108
Check out the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Utah has won 15 of its last 21 games against New Orleans.
- March 01, 2021 – New Orleans 129 vs. Utah 124
- January 21, 2021 – Utah 129 v New Orleans 118
- January 19, 2021 – Utah 118 v New Orleans 102
- Jul 30, 2020 – Utah 106 vs New Orleans 104
- January 16, 2020 – New Orleans 138 v Utah 132
- January 06, 2020 – Utah 128 v New Orleans 126
- November 23, 2019 – Utah 128 v New Orleans 120
- March 06, 2019 – Utah 114 v New Orleans 104
- March 04, 2019 – New Orleans 115 vs. Utah 112
- October 27, 2018 – Utah 132 v New Orleans 111
- March 11, 2018 – Utah 116 v New Orleans 99
- February 05, 2018 – Utah 133 v New Orleans 109
- January 03, 2018 – New Orleans 108 v Utah 98
- 01 Dec. 2017 – Utah 114 v New Orleans 108
- March 27, 2017 – Utah 108 vs. New Orleans 100
- March 06, 2017 – Utah 88 vs New Orleans 83
- February 08, 2017 – Utah 127 vs. New Orleans 94
- March 05, 2016 – Utah 106 vs New Orleans 94
- February 10, 2016 – New Orleans 100 vs. Utah 96
- December 16, 2015 – New Orleans 104 v Utah 94
- Nov 28, 2015 – Utah 101 vs. New Orleans 87
Utah injury report
No injury information
New Orleans injury report
- Daulton Men: Out (Leg)
- Zion Williamson: absent (foot)