How to Watch the First Elimination on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Tonight (9/27/21): Time, Channel, Free Live Stream
The first couple will be eliminated this evening during the 30th season of “Dancing With the Stars” on ABC.
The 15 couples of celebrities and professional dancers will compete from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday, September 27.
- WATCH LIVE: fuboTV (free trial); Hulu Live TV (free trial)
Fans can vote during the live broadcast.
âViewers ‘votes and judges’ scores from week one will be carried over and combined with viewer votes and judge’s scores from week two and will determine which pairs may be in danger of elimination. In each subsequent episode, the votes Live viewers will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which pairs are at risk of being eliminated.
The couples, their dances and songs for this evening are:
- Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater perform rumba on Jimmie Allen’s “Make Me Want To”
- TV actor Brian Austin Green and pro Sharna Burgess dance rumba to James Arthur’s “Say You Won’t Let Go”
- Spice Girl Melanie C and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the foxtrot to “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
- Reality TV star Christine Chiu and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing salsa to “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
- Television and film actress Melora Hardin and pro Artem Chigvintsev perform rumba on Celine Dion’s “All by Myself”
- Influencer Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dance the Viennese waltz on “Better Days” by Ant Clemons & Justin Timberlake
- Matt James (“The Bachelor”) and pro Lindsay Arnold dance the samba on “Levitating” by Dua Lipa
- “The Talk” talk show co-host Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the foxtrot to “It Had To Be You” by Ray Chew Live!
- Actor Martin Kove (“Cobra Kai”) and pro Britt Stewart perform cha-cha on Isley Brothers “Twist & Shout”
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dance the cha-cha to “I Like It” by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- WWE Superstar The Miz (“Miz & Mrs.”) and Pro Witney Carson Tango Dancing to Poison’s “Nothin ‘But a Good Time”
- Real Housewife Kenya Moore (“Real Housewives of Atlanta”) and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing cha-cha to Donna Summer’s “Hot Stuff”
- Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dance salsa to Camila Cabello’s “Don’t Go Yet”
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert (“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and pro Daniella Karagach perform rumba on “U Know What’s Up” Donell Jones
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dance cha-cha to Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande’s “Rain On Me”
The show’s host is Tyra Banks. The judges are Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.