How to watch Trail Blazers vs. Bulls: live stream, TV channel, start time of Wednesday’s NBA game
Chicago @ Portland
Current records: Chicago 10-4; Portland 7-8
What there is to know
The Portland Trail Blazers have been 9-3 against the Chicago Bulls since November 2015, and they will have the chance to extend that success on Wednesday. Portland will stay home for another game and host Chicago at 10 p.m. ET on November 17 at the Moda Center in the Rose Quarter. If the game looks like the Trail Blazers’ 123-122 victory when they last met in January, the scorer will be very busy.
Portland didn’t have much of a break from their game with the Toronto Raptors on Monday, but they came away with a 118-113 win nonetheless. Portland shooting guard CJ McCollum looked sharp as he shot 6 for 11 from beyond the arc and finished with 29 points and six dimes.
Meanwhile, Chicago passed the Los Angeles Lakers with points to lose on Monday, winning the contest 121-103. Little forward DeMar DeRozan continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, picking up 38 points and six assists.
The Trail Blazers are now 7-8 while the Bulls are 10-4. A few stats to watch: Portland has allowed opponents to shoot 46.50 percent from the floor on average, which is the fifth highest allowed shooting percentage in the league. Chicago’s offense has more to brag about, as they rank third in the league when it comes to field goal percentage, at 46.80% on the season.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Or: Moda Center at the Rose Quarter – Portland, Oregon
- TV: NBC Sports Chicago
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 17.51
Trail Blazers are slight 1.5 point favorite against Bulls, latest says NBA odds.
The punters had a good idea of ââthe line for this one, as the game opened with the Trail Blazers as the 2.5-point favorite.
Over / Under: -111
History of the series
Portland has won nine of its last 12 games against Chicago.
- January 30, 2021 – Portland 123 vs. Chicago 122
- January 05, 2021 – Chicago 111 vs. Portland 108
- November 29, 2019 – Portland 107 vs. Chicago 103
- November 25, 2019 – Portland 117 vs. Chicago 94
- March 27, 2019 – Portland 118 vs. Chicago 98
- January 09, 2019 – Portland 124 vs. Chicago 112
- January 31, 2018 – Portland 124 vs. Chicago 108
- January 01, 2018 – Portland 124 vs. Chicago 120
- December 05, 2016 – Portland 112 vs. Chicago 110
- November 15, 2016 – Chicago 113 v Portland 88
- February 27, 2016 – Portland 103 v Chicago 95
- November 24, 2015 – Chicago 93 vs. Portland 88