How to watch Utah vs. UCLA: NCAAB live stream info, TV channel, time, game odds
UCLA @ Utah
Current records: UCLA 11-2; Utah 8-10
What there is to know
The Utah Utes are at home on Thursday, but with a 9-point gap against them, it might not be quite the home they’d prefer. Utah and the #9 UCLA Bruins will square off in a Pac-12 battle at 11 p.m. ET at the Jon M. Huntsman Center. The Utes have been on the wrong end of a one-sided rivalry with the Bruins and are hoping to register their first victory since March 9, 2019.
Utah lost 64-62 to the Arizona State Sun Devils on Monday on a last-minute bombshell from ASU’s Jalen Graham with 0:04 remaining. Guard Lazar Stefanovic had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 34 minutes but only scoring five points on a 2-for-11 shot.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, Saturday’s game between UCLA and the Oregon State Beavers was still pretty decisive as UCLA wrapped it up with an 81-65 win at home. Guard Johnny Juzang was the offensive star of the contest for UCLA, collecting 24 points and six rebounds.
The Utes are now 8-10 while the Bruins are 11-2. A pair of stats to watch: Utah stumbles into the game with the 354th-fewest takeouts in college basketball, having amassed just 9.4 on average. To make matters even worse for Utah, UCLA enters the contest with the 11th-lowest turnover per game in college basketball at 9.9. So the cards are definitely stacked in favor of UCLA.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 11 p.m. ET
- Or: Jon M. Huntsman Center — Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: fox sports 1
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Ticket cost: $44.99
The Bruins are a strong 9-point favorite against the Utes, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors had a good idea of the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bruins as the favorite at 9.5 points.
UCLA has won six of its last ten games against Utah.
- Feb. 25, 2021 – UCLA 76 vs. Utah 61
- December 31, 2020 – UCLA 72 vs. Utah 70
- February 20, 2020 – UCLA 69 vs. Utah 58
- February 02, 2020 – UCLA 73 vs. Utah 57
- March 09, 2019 – Utah 92 vs. UCLA 81
- February 09, 2019 – Utah 93 vs. UCLA 92
- February 22, 2018 – Utah 84 vs. UCLA 78
- January 11, 2018 – UCLA 83 vs. Utah 64
- January 14, 2017 – UCLA 83 vs. Utah 82
- Feb. 18, 2016 – Utah 75 vs. UCLA 73
Injury report for Utah
- Branden Carlson: Absent (Abdomen)
- Bostyn Holt: out for the season (knee)
Injury report for UCLA
- David Singleton: game time decision (header)
- Jaylen Clark: decision in game time (illness)
- Mac Etienne: absent for the season (undisclosed)
- Will McClendon: out for the season (knee)