Is Orlando City vs Arsenal on TV? Live stream, kick-off time, team news for Florida pre-season clash
ARSENAL continues its US preseason schedule THIS THURSDAY where it will travel to Orlando City – not the theme park.
Summer signing Gabriel Jesus grabbed another goal as the Gunners dismantled Premier League rivals Everton in Baltimore.
The Brazilian has been on track since signing his £45million deal in the summer and Mikel Arteta has even described Jesus as ‘chaos’ on the pitch.
However, MLS outfit Orlando City might prove to be tricky customers as they will be playing in front of their home crowd.
But the Gunners’ confidence should be very high overall, given their unbeaten pre-season record so far.
What time does Orlando City vs Arsenal start?
- Orlando City entertains Arsenal in the early hours of Thursday morning – July 21.
- It is planned to start at 00:30 UK time – 7:30 p.m. local time.
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium is the arena for this friendly game and can accommodate around 25,000 fans.
- It will be the first game in a Florida Cup series that also involves Sevilla and Arsenal’s bitter London rivals Chelsea.
Is Orlando City vs Arsenal on TV and can I stream it live?
- Unfortunately, Orlando City against Arsenal will be NOT be broadcast live on television in the UK.
- However, fans can stream all the action via Arsenal.com.
- Subscribed DAZN members also have access to the match and it can be streamed via any device.
Orlando City boss Oscar Pareja is only expected to be without winger Gaston Gonzalez, who suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury last month.
While Arsenal gaffer Mikel Arteta has confirmed he could have up to FIVE missing players for this pre-season schedule.
Speaking after the win over Everton, Arteta said: “We have Kieran [Tierney] with a slight problem, we have Emile [Smith Rowe] with a muscular niggle, Tomiyasu too & Ben [White].
“Vieira has a slight problem with his bone, I hope he starts training next week.”