Mavericks vs Spurs: How To Watch NBA Online, TV Channel, Live Stream Info, Time To Play
through 3 quarters
Their last face-to-face in April was a close one, and so far it looks like that’s how the Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs will end this one. Dallas and San Antonio are all tied at 76.
Forward Maxi Kleber has led the way so far for the Mavericks as he has nine points as well as nine rebounds and five blocks. San Antonio is riding the performance of point guard Dejounte Murray, who has 18 points and seven assists in addition to five rebounds.
San Antonio @ Dallas
Current records: San Antonio 1-3; Dallas 2-1
What there is to know
The San Antonio Spurs have enjoyed the comforts of home in their last two games, but now they have to go on the road. San Antonio and the Dallas Mavericks will face off in a Southwest Division battle at 8:30 p.m. ET Thursday at the American Airlines Center. Dallas will strut after a win while Spurs stumble after a loss.
San Antonio fought the good fight in their overtime game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday, but ended up with a less than desirable result, losing 125-121. San Antonio’s loss came despite a quality game from center Jakob Poeltl, who achieved a double-double with 27 points and 14 rebounds as well as three blocks.
Meanwhile, Dallas managed to secure a solid victory over the Houston Rockets on Tuesday, winning 116-106. Among those leading the charge for Dallas was playmaker Luka Doncic, who dropped a double-double with 26 points and 14 boards in addition to seven assists.
The Spurs are expected to lose this next by 6.5. They’ve failed bettors playing the spread in their last two games, so buyers are wary.
San Antonio is now 1-3 while the Mavericks are 2-1. A pair of offensive numbers to keep in mind before kick-off: San Antonio comes into the game with a field-goal percentage of 47.60%, good for second-best in the league. On the other end of the spectrum, Dallas only managed to knock down 40.40 percent of their shots, which is the lowest field goal percentage in the league. We’ll see if Spurs’ 7.20% advantage translates to a win.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Or: American Airlines Center – Dallas, Texas
- TV: Bally Sports – South West
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 6.00
Mavericks are solid 6.5-point favorite against Spurs, latest says NBA odds.
Bettors were in line with the betting community on this one as the game opened with a 6.5 point spread and stayed there.
Over / Under: -110
History of the series
San Antonio have won 16 of their last 23 games against Dallas.
- April 11, 2021 – San Antonio 119 vs. Dallas 117
- March 10, 2021 – Dallas 115 vs. San Antonio 104
- January 22, 2021 – Dallas 122 vs. San Antonio 117
- March 10, 2020 – San Antonio 119 vs. Dallas 109
- February 26, 2020 – Dallas 109 v San Antonio 103
- December 26, 2019 – Dallas 102 vs. San Antonio 98
- November 18, 2019 – Dallas 117 v San Antonio 110
- April 10, 2019 – San Antonio 105 vs. Dallas 94
- March 12, 2019 – San Antonio 112 vs. Dallas 105
- January 16, 2019 – San Antonio 105 vs. Dallas 101
- October 29, 2018 – San Antonio 113 vs. Dallas 108
- December 16, 2017 – San Antonio 98 vs. Dallas 96
- December 12, 2017 – Dallas 95 vs. San Antonio 89
- November 27, 2017 – San Antonio 115 vs. Dallas 108
- November 14, 2017 – San Antonio 97 vs. Dallas 91
- April 07, 2017 – San Antonio 102 vs. Dallas 89
- January 29, 2017 – Dallas 105 v San Antonio 101
- November 30, 2016 – San Antonio 94 vs. Dallas 87
- November 21, 2016 – San Antonio 96 vs. Dallas 91
- April 13, 2016 – San Antonio 96 vs. Dallas 91
- February 05, 2016 – San Antonio 116 vs. Dallas 90
- Jan 17, 2016 – San Antonio 112 vs. Dallas 83
- November 25, 2015 – San Antonio 88 vs. Dallas 83
Dallas injury report
- Boban Marjanovic: Game time decision (Return)
- Trey Burke: absent (Covid-19)
- Sterling Brown: Out (ankle)
- Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Back)
San Antonio injury report
- Doug McDermott: Out (knee)
- Zach Collins: Out (foot)