Ryan Garcia vs Emmanuel Tagoe fight start time: live stream, how to watch, TV channel, undercard
Ryan Garcia is expected to return to the ring Saturday night in Texas. The rising lightweight contender is back after more than a year away while struggling with injuries and mental health issues. Now he’s aiming for a successful comeback before challenging for the titles at 135 pounds.
Standing in his way stands Emmanuel Tagoe, the Ghana native who previously held one of those coveted lightweight titles from 2016 to 2018. After losing his professional debut, Tagoe pulled off 32 straight wins while providing tough challenges for anyone standing in front of him.
Just below the main event are a pair of fun fights that are sure to get fans excited. Garbiel Rosado is back in a star contest against Shane Mosley Jr. Rosado shocked the world with his knockout of Bektemir Melikuziev in 2021. He was quickly elevated to a shot against Jaime Munguia, but ran out of points. Additionally, a women’s flyweight unification bout is set to take place just before that when Marlen Esparza takes on Naoko Fujioka at 112 pounds.
The action is set to roll from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday night. The undercard action kicks off at 9 p.m. ET with the main event ring walks scheduled for around 11:15 p.m. ET. The rest of the fight card and viewing information is listed below.
- Date: April 9 | Location: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
- Start time: 9 p.m. ET (main event scheduled for approximately 11:15 p.m. ET)
- How to watch/stream: DAZN (subscribe now)
Garcia vs. Tagoe fight card, odds
- Ryan Garcia -1600 vs Emmanuel Tagoe +900, catchweight (139 lbs)
- Gabriel Rosado -300 vs. Shane Mosley Jr. +240, super middleweight
- Marlen Esparza (c) -260 vs. Naoko Fujioka (c) +210, women’s flyweight unification