San Jose State vs. UNLV: Live Stream, TV Channel & Start Time | 10/7/2022 – How to Watch & Stream Major League & College Sports
The San Jose State Spartans (3-1) take on another MWC opponent when they host the UNLV Rebels (4-1) on Friday, October 7, 2022 at CEFCU Stadium. Below is an article with all the information you need, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch San Jose State vs UNLV
Betting Information for San Jose State vs UNLV
San Jose State
San Jose State and UNLV Stats
- San Jose State, on average, is scoring 3.6 more points per game this season (26) than UNLV is allowing (22.4).
- San Jose State has turned the ball over once this season, while UNLV has 12 takeaways.
- UNLV, on average, scores 22.0 points higher (37.8) than San Jose State (15.8).
- This season, San Jose State has forced turnovers seven times, compared to three times UNLV has turned the ball over.
San Jose State players to watch
- Chevan Cordeiro was a dual threat to lead San Jose State in both passing and rushing. He has 1,078 passing yards (269.5 ypg), completing 57% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes this season. He rushed for 77 yards (19.3 ypg) on 46 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Kairee Robinson carried the ball 54 times for a team-best 242 yards (60.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Elijah Cooks’ 367 receiving yards (91.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with a touchdown.
- Justin Lockhart has 219 yards so far (54.8 receiving yards per game), with 12 assists.
- Charles Ross’ 14 catches netted him 204 yards (51 ypg) and a touchdown.
UNLV players to watch
- Doug Brumfield has 1,223 passing yards (244.6 ypg) to lead UNLV, completing 70.5% of his passes and collecting eight touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also contributed rushing with 142 rushing yards (28.4 ypg) on 46 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Aidan Robbins’ team-high 506 rushing yards (101.2 per game) came on 104 carries, with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season, Courtney Reese has made 24 carries for 162 yards (32.4 per game).
- Ricky White’s 360 receiving yards (72 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He had 25 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Nick Williams has 226 yards so far (45.2 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown and 13 assists.
- Jeff Weimer’s 16 catches netted him 180 yards (36 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.
Comments are closed.