Social Media Marketing Internship – Pedestrian Jobs
CPM Online Marketing is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to join our Gun Marketing team! We are looking for one for an immediate start and also interviews for our next batch of interns in May.
Want to learn cutting-edge social media and digital marketing strategies from Sydney’s best? This course could be for you!
CPM is the 2019 and 2020 finalist for Best Small Social Media Agency in Australia and New Zealand.
You will learn and be trained in the latest techniques and be able to apply them to real applications.
At CPM, we are passionately dedicated to improving Sydney’s food scene! We work with the best hotel businesses in Sydney through our online and traditional marketing techniques. We use a variety of social media content marketing, paid social advertising, digital PR, influencer marketing and EDM to achieve our clients’ goals.
This is an unpaid internship, but it’s the perfect stepping stone into the world of social media marketing. In this internship, the right candidate will learn how to use all the latest cutting-edge software and techniques used by leading social media marketing agencies and gain real-world experience by learning these techniques and applying them to build skills.
We have always had graduates of our internship program who are enthusiastic, confident and full of real-world skills that can be applied directly to any real-world position.
We are a forward-thinking team and we are thrilled to have someone join our team who is passionate about marketing and new technologies and who is excited to bring new ideas to the table. You will receive direct training from the CEO and senior team members to gain confidence and learn from real-world experience.
– Must have previous knowledge of marketing or social media
– Preferably studying or have studied marketing, media, advertising, publishing, journalism or communications
– Must know how to use social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
– Must be able to write good English as writing subtitles is a big part of the internship. Writing skills are essential.
– The love of food is not obligatory but it helps because we look at it a lot!
– Must be able to do an internship 2 days a week for ((33 days)) TOTAL FOR THE INTERNSHIP (about 3 months and more)
– This is an unpaid internship.
– Must be able to travel to Pyrmont, Sydney to intern in a collaborative office, when applying for this internship, can you please let us know what days you have FREE to come to the office?
– It is possible to be able to do a course of a few days at home once there has been sufficient individual training and the skills have been acquired.
Please email [email protected] or request on the spot!