Spurs vs Hornets: How to Watch, Schedule, Live Stream Info, Game Time, TV Channel
Charlotte @ San Antonio
Current records: Charlotte 15-14; San Antonio 10-16
What there is to know
The San Antonio Spurs will face the Charlotte Hornets at 8:30 p.m. ET Wednesday at the AT&T Center after having had a few days off. San Antonio will launch after a win while Charlotte will stumble after a loss.
The Spurs had enough points to win and then some against the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday, winning their game 112-97. Among those leading the charge for San Antonio was shooter Derrick White, who had 24 points and nine assists as well as eight boards.
Meanwhile, the night started hard for Charlotte on Monday, and it ended that way too. Things couldn’t have been worse for them as they lost 120-96 to the Dallas Mavericks. Charlotte was in a difficult position at half-time, the score already standing at 70-43. Small forward Gordon Hayward made a good effort for the losing team as he collected 17 points and six assists in addition to six rebounds.
Spurs are the favorites in this one, with an expected margin of victory of 3.5 points. They’ve been consistent cash generators against the spread when favored (5-2), so they could be worth a quick bet.
Charlotte’s loss brought them down to 15-14 while San Antonio’s victory brought them down to 10-16. Allowing an average of 116.41 points per game, the Hornets have not exactly asserted themselves on the defensive end. We’ll see if they can fill in the gaps in their defense before their next game.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Or: AT&T Center – San Antonio, Texas
- TV: Bally Sports SE Charlotte
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 12.54
Spurs are 3.5-point favorites against Hornets, latest says NBA odds.
Bettors were in line with the betting community on this one as the game opened with a 3.5 point spread and stayed there.
Over / Under: -110
History of the series
San Antonio has won eight of its last 12 games against Charlotte.
- March 22, 2021 – Charlotte 100 vs. San Antonio 97
- February 14, 2021 – San Antonio 122 vs. Charlotte 110
- March 03, 2020 – San Antonio 104 vs. Charlotte 103
- February 01, 2020 – San Antonio 114 vs. Charlotte 90
- March 26, 2019 – Charlotte 125 vs. San Antonio 116
- January 14, 2019 – Charlotte 108 v San Antonio 93
- November 25, 2017 – San Antonio 106 vs. Charlotte 86
- November 03, 2017 – San Antonio 108 v Charlotte 101
- January 07, 2017 – San Antonio 102 vs. Charlotte 85
- November 23, 2016 – San Antonio 119 v Charlotte 114
- March 21, 2016 – Charlotte 91 vs. San Antonio 88
- November 07, 2015 – San Antonio 114 vs. Charlotte 94