TV channel, how to watch snowboarding
The 2022 Beijing Olympics will continue on Monday evening with the women’s big air snowboard final.
Zoi Sadowski-Synnott will be someone to watch after beating the highest score in the big air qualifier with a 91.00. She will be aiming for her second gold medal after winning one in slopestyle.
It’ll be another day of unmissable Olympic coverage on Monday, so here’s everything you need to know so you don’t miss any of the action.
Snowboard: Women’s Big Air Final
- When: monday 14 february
- Time: 8:30 am afternoon ET
- TV channel: NBC (USA), CBC (Canada)
- Direct: fuboTV (watch for free)
Qualification for the Big Air final
- Zoi Sadowski-Synnott (NZL) 176.50
- MURASE Kokomo (JPN) 171.00
- IWABUCHI Reira (JPN) 158.50
- Laurie Blouin (CAN) 156.25
- ONITSUKA Miyabi (JPN) 154.25
- Anna Gasser (AUT) 153.50
- Tess Coady (Australia) 136.25
- Annika Morgan (GER) 132.25
- RONG Ge (CHN) 129.75
- Jasmine Baird (CAN) 129.50
- Melissa Peperkamp 128.25
- Hailey Langland (US) 127.50
We recommend exciting sports viewing/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for a service by clicking on one of the links, we may earn a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.