Wizards vs. Thunder: How To Watch NBA Online, TV Channel, Live Stream Info, Play Time
Oklahoma City in Washington
Current records: Oklahoma City 13-26; Washington 20-20
What there is to know
After two games on the road, the Washington Wizards return home. They will face the Oklahoma City Thunder at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday at Capital One Arena. The Wizards are still expected to rise high after a win, while Oklahoma City will look to get back to the winning column.
Things were close when Washington and the Orlando Magic faced off on Sunday, but Washington ultimately edged the opposition 102-100. Washington power forward Kyle Kuzma looked sharp as he put in a double-double with 27 points and 22 rebounds.
Speaking of close games: It was a hard-fought game, but OKC had to settle for a 99-95 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. One thing that held back Oklahoma City was poor play from shooter Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who didn’t have his best game: He played for 31 minutes but only scored eight points on a 2-on-14 shot.
The Wizards are the favorites in this one, with an expected margin of victory of 9.5 points. This might not be the best time to face Washington ATS as they’ve let punters down for the last three straight games.
Washington won the game against Oklahoma City in the teams’ previous meeting last November, passing 101-99. Will Washington repeat its success or does Oklahoma City have a better game plan this time around? We will find out soon enough.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Or: Capital One Arena – Washington, District of Columbia
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 15.52
The Wizards are a 9.5 point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors were in line with the betting community on this one as the game opened with a 9.5 point spread and stayed there.
Over / Under: -111
See the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Washington has won seven of its last 13 games against Oklahoma City.
- November 26, 2021 – Washington 101 vs. Oklahoma City 99
- April 23, 2021 – Washington 129 v Oklahoma City 109
- April 19, 2021 – Washington 119 v Oklahoma City 107
- August 09, 2020 – Oklahoma City 121 vs. Washington 103
- October 25, 2019 – Washington 97 v Oklahoma City 85
- January 06, 2019 – Washington 116 v Oklahoma City 98
- November 02, 2018 – Oklahoma City 134 vs. Washington 111
- January 30, 2018 – Washington 102 v Oklahoma City 96
- January 25, 2018 – Oklahoma City 121 vs. Washington 112
- February 13, 2017 – Washington 120 v Oklahoma City 98
- November 30, 2016 – Oklahoma City 126 vs. Washington 115
- February 01, 2016 – Oklahoma City 114 vs. Washington 98
- November 10, 2015 – Oklahoma City 125 vs. Washington 101