WWE SummerSlam 2022 live stream, how to watch online, start time, card, matches
WWE’s biggest show of the summer is set to take place Saturday night at Nissan Stadium in Nashville. This will be the 35th edition of SummerSlam, which has taken place every year since 1988.
The main event of the evening features Roman Reigns defending his undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing match. The match renews a long-running rivalry which recently saw Reigns defeat Lesnar to unify the titles at WrestleMania.
The top two women’s titles will also be up for grabs at the event. Bianca Belair will defend her Raw Women’s Championship against Becky Lynch while SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan will put her belt on the line against Ronda Rousey.
The card also sees the return of the celebrity factor. Logan Paul is back when he takes on The Miz in singles action. The two teamed up to beat The Mysterios at WrestleMania before Miz turned on his partner. Additionally, SmackDown commentator and former NFL punter Pat McAfee returns to action when he takes on Happy Corbin. McAfee made his WrestleMania debut in style when he defeated Theory in a singles match before losing to Vince McMahon.
Here’s how you can catch all the Saturday night action in Nashville.
Watch WWE SummerSlam 2022
WWE SummerSlam 2022 Match Card
- Undisputed WWE Universal Championship — Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (last man standing)
- Raw Women’s Championship — Bianca Belair (c) against Becky Lynch
- SmackDown Women’s Championship — Liv Morgan (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
- WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship – The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits (special guest referee Jeff Jarrett)
- United States Championship — Bobby Lashley (c) against Theory
- Logan Paul vs. The Miz
- Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin
- The Mysterios vs. The Judgment Day (no disqualification)