Wyoming vs. San Jose State: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NCAAB start time
San Jose State @ Wyoming
Current records: San Jose State 7-8; Wyoming 13-2
What there is to know
The San Jose State Spartans have been on the wrong end of a one-sided rivalry with the Wyoming Cowboys and are hoping to record their first win since Jan. 13, 2016. SJSU and Wyoming will face off in a Mountain West battle at 21h. AND Wednesday at the Arena-Auditorium. The Cowboys should always feel good after a win, while SJSU will be looking to get back into the win column.
SJSU must be in pain after a bruising 81-56 loss to rebels UNLV on Monday. Guard Myron (MJ) Amey, Jr. made a good effort for the losing team shooting 5 for 8 from beyond the arc and finished with 23 points. Amey, Jr. struggled to find his footing against the Colorado State Rams last Saturday, so it was a step in the right direction.
Meanwhile, Wyoming managed to pull off a solid victory over the Nevada Wolf Pack on Monday, winning 77-67. The Cowboys can attribute much of their success to fullback Drake Jeffries, who shot 6-for-11 from downtown and finished with 20 points, and forward Graham Ike, who lost a double-double with 24 points and 11 rebounds.
The Spartans are the clear underdogs, so they’re hoping the size of the fight will determine this one. Now might not be the best time to face SJSU against the spread, as they have let down the odds in the last three straight games.
SJSU was pulverized by Wyoming 111-80 when the two teams met in March of last year. The loss knocked SJSU out of the playoffs, so expect them to come to Wyoming with a vengeance.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Or: Arena-Auditorium — Laramie, Wyoming
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Ticket cost: $35.00
The Cowboys are a heavy favorite by 17.5 points against the Spartans, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors had a good idea of the line for this one, as the game opened with the Cowboys as the 18-point favorite.
See college basketball pick for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get Choices Now.
Wyoming has won ten of its last 11 games against San Jose State.
- March 10, 2021 – Wyoming 111 vs. San Jose State 80
- February 01, 2020 – Wyoming 71 vs. San Jose State 66
- March 06, 2019 – Wyoming 81 vs. San Jose State 71
- January 23, 2019 – Wyoming 59 vs. San Jose State 46
- March 07, 2018 – Wyoming 74 vs. San Jose State 61
- February 17, 2018 – Wyoming 89 vs. San Jose State 75
- January 27, 2018 – Wyoming 90 vs. San Jose State 86
- March 04, 2017 – Wyoming 74 vs. San Jose State 62
- January 18, 2017 – Wyoming 80 vs. San Jose State 70
- March 02, 2016 – Wyoming 81 vs. San Jose State 78
- January 13, 2016 – San Jose State 62 vs. Wyoming 55
Comments are closed.