Milwaukee Bucks vs. Detroit Pistons: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 11/2/2021
The Milwaukee Bucks (3-4) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (1-5) at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena. Do you want to know how to watch this game? Check out all the details below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to watch dollars against pistons
- Match day: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Game time: 7 p.m. ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- Live streaming on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Key stats for Pistons vs. Bucks
- The Pistons’ 96.2 points per game average is 15.7 points lower than the Bucks give up (111.9).
- The Bucks are averaging 108.3 points per game, just 1.1 points more than the 107.2 the Pistons are giving up to their opponents.
- When scoring over 107.2 points, Milwaukee is 3-1.
- Detroit’s record is 1-2 when it gives up less than 108.3 points.
- The Pistons are the 28th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bucks are in 20th place.
- The Pistons average 11.2 offensive boards per game, topping the Bucks by 1.6 rebounds per game.
- The Bucks are the 20th largest rebounding team in the league, the Pistons are eighth.
Piston players to watch
- The Pistons’ leader in rebounds and assists is Saddiq Bey, who catches 8.0 rebounds and gives 2.8 assists per game and scores 15.8 points per game.
- Detroit’s top scorer is Jerami Grant, who has 16.0 points per game in addition to his 5.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Bey makes more than three per game than any other member of the Pistons, knocking down over-the-arc shots at a rate of 2.0 per game.
- Detroit’s leader in interceptions and blocks is Grant, who averages 1.8 outs and 1.2 rejects per game.
Players to watch
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is atop almost every Bucks table with 27.3 points, 11.1 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game.
- Grayson Allen makes 3.3 three points per game, the most over the Bucks.
- Khris Middleton (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Milwaukee while Antetokounmpo (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.