Online Course Development Team | Digital Learning Office
Each faculty course developer is paired with an instructional designer, instructional technologist, and librarian.
What we do
- Generate ideas, explore emerging pedagogy, analyze data, provide information and best practices.
- Meet with faculty course developers to identify goals for online course development.
- Deploy technological tools and explain their use.
- Systematic design, development and evaluation of processes and resources for learning.
- Help faculty course developers map their course and design it according to university and accessibility standards.
- Demonstrate available technology, best practices and accessibility standards to help achieve these goals.
- We wear several hats: information architect, educator, educational engineer, assessor, project manager.
- We love to design great learning experiences by aligning goals, activities and assessments.
- We listen, consult and analyze as needed.
- We’re excited to share educational technology, assessment ideas and more.
- We also have several hats: Problem Solver, Web Designer, Media Specialist, Accessibility Expert.
- We teach you how to use WebCampus and other tools to create great video material and build the course you designed.
- We provide support to help you troubleshoot WebCampus tools and other technical issues.
- We work with audiovisual equipment, helping to ensure that your finished product is accessible.
- We provide support for library resources, research, course reserves, and more.
- We can help you incorporate Open Educational Resources (OER) into your classroom, and provide copyright advice, to help your students save money.
Contact the Office of Digital Learning.