Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 03/04/2022 – How to watch and stream major league and college sports
The Vancouver Canucks (32-28-9) host the Vegas Golden Knights (37-28-4) at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, B.C. on April 3, 2022, starting at 7 p.m. ET. The Canucks rank 11th with 73 points and the Golden Knights are eighth with 78 points in the Western Conference.
How to watch Vancouver vs. Las Vegas
- Match day: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Game time: 7 p.m. ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rockies
- Arena: Rogers Arena
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Betting Information for Vancouver vs. Las Vegas
Vancouver and Las Vegas statistics
- The Canucks are scoring 2.8 goals per game (193 in 69 games) and the Golden Knights are conceding 3.0 (205 in 69).
- On average, the Golden Knights have scored 3.1 goals in a game (14th in the league) and the Canucks concede 2.8 (10th).
- Vancouver is -3 overall in goals this season, 17th in the league.
- Las Vegas is 15th in the league in goal differential, at +10 (+0.1 per game).
- The Golden Knights have conceded 39 shorthanded goals (killing 78.7% of penalties) and the Canucks have scored 45 power-play goals (completed on 21.5% of chances).
- The Golden Knights scored 34 power-play goals (24th in the league in power-play percentage) and the Canucks conceded 53 on the shorthanded (32nd in power-play percentage).
Vancouver Impact players
- JT Miller has been a big player for Vancouver this season, with 81 points in 67 games.
- Quinn Hughes has five goals and 48 assists for a total of 53 points (0.8 per game).
- Elias Pettersson has 22 goals and 27 assists for Vancouver.
- In 55 games, Thatcher Demko conceded 142 goals (2.68 goals against average) and racked up 1548 saves.
Brandon Sutter: Absent (Undisclosed), Matthew Highmore: Absent (Upper Body), Jason Dickinson: Absent (Undisclosed), Nils Hoglander: Absent (Groin), Kyle Burroughs: Absent (Ribs), Tucker Poolman: Absent (Head) )
Las Vegas Impact Players
- Jonathan Marchessault scored 26 goals (0.4 per game) and had 29 assists (0.5 per game), powering the Las Vegas offense with 55 total points (0.9 per game). He averages 3.4 shots per game, shooting 11.9%.
- Chandler Stephenson has helped lead the Las Vegas offense this season with 17 goals and 34 assists.
- Las Vegas’ Shea Theodore is among the team’s top offensive players with 39 total points (nine goals and 30 assists).
- Robin Lehner made 1,027 saves while allowing 103 goals (2.8 goals against average) with a .909 save percentage (25th in the league).
Golden Knights Wounds:
Nicolas Hague: Day To Day (Lower Body), Laurent Brossoit: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Max Pacioretty: Out (Undisclosed), Reilly Smith: Out (Undisclosed), William Carrier: Day To Day (Lower Body body), Mark Stone: Out (Upper Body)
Regional restrictions apply.