What Time Is Episode 3 of “Big Brother”: Season 23 TV Channel, FREE Live Stream, Cast
Episode 3 of “Big Brother” is the last episode before the first eviction and will air Wednesday, July 14 (7/14/2021) on CBS at 8 p.m. ET.
Fans will watch householder Frenchie name his top picks for expulsion on Thursday, after winning immunity for his team, the Jokers.
The rest of Frenchie’s team, which includes Britini D’Angelo, a kindergarten teacher from Niagara Falls, New York, are also in the shelter.
For the very first time, the competitors are competing for $ 750,000, compared to the usual $ 500,000. Here is an excerpt from that announcement that took place in the first week.
What time is episode 3 of season 23 of “Big Brother” aired?
Episode 1 will air at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 (7/14/2021).
What TV channel is “Big Brother” showing on?
“Big Brother” will air on local CBS channels.
Where can I live stream “Big Brother” online?
You can watch the full episode, live, on CBS.com or through CBS applications with a cable provider ID. The show will also be available on the following live TV streaming services:
Where can I watch the live streams?
Who is the cast of season 23?
- Alyssa Lopez, 24 – Swimwear Designer, Sarasota, Florida
- Azah Awasum, 30 – Director of Business Operations, Baltimore, Maryland
- Brent Champagne, 28 – Stewardess, Cranston, Rhode Island
- Britini D’Angelo, 24 – Kindergarten teacher, Niagara Falls, New York
- Christian Birkenberger, 23 – Assistant General Contractor, Harwinton, Connecticut
- Claire Rehfuss, 25 – IA Technical Architect, New York City, New York
- Derek Frazier, 29 – Security Guard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Derek Xiao, 24 – Start-up Founder, New York City, New York
- Brandon “Frenchie” French, 34 – Farmer, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Hannah Chaddha, 21 – Graduate Student, Chicago, Illinois
- Kyland Young, 29 – Account Executive, Venice Beach, CA
- Sarah Steagall, 27 – Medical Examiner, Fort Myers, Florida
- Tiffany Mitchell, 40 – Phlebotomist, Detroit, Michigan
- Travis Long, 22 – Technology Sales Consultant, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Whitney Williams, 30 – Makeup Artist, Portland, Oregon
- Xavier Prather, 27 – Lawyer, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Paramount Plus is a live streaming service from CBS, offering a huge selection of popular CBS shows like “Ru Paul’s Drag Race” and original series like “Star Trek: Picard”. It also offers live broadcasts from local CBS channels as well as some live sporting events, like Champions League football.
$ 5.99 per month gives you full access to all Paramount + content, but it includes commercial breaks. It ends up costing $ 71.88 per year if you subscribe monthly for 12 months. You can also upgrade to $ 9.99 per month ($ 119.88 / year) and enjoy the same features without business interruption.
You can also buy 12 months with ads for $ 59.99 ($ 5 / month) or without ads for $ 99.99 ($ 8.33 / month). Whichever you choose, you’ll get a 7-day free trial.